High Performance Computing
The HPC team at WhiteKlay works around the service and implementation portfolio for setting HPC clusters in the parallel computing environment. Parallel computing uses multiple processing elements simultaneously to solve a problem. This is accomplished by breaking the problem into independent parts so that each processing element can execute its part of the algorithm simultaneously with the others.
The processing elements can be diverse and include resources such as a single server with multiple processors, several networked servers, specialized hardware, or any combination of the above. Our Solution model works on the integration of below framework which would comprise of a lot of proprietary and open source technologies as listed later.
WhiteKlay would work on any of the following software installed and configured for HPC clusters:
- Windows Server 2008/HPC
- Various Linux Distro’s of CentOS, RHEL, SUSE, Fedora Core, etc.
- Warewulf Cluster Management Suite
- Rocks Cluster Management Suite
- Sun Grid Engine
- MPI, MPICH
- InfiniBand Intra-cluster Networking
- Mryinet Intra-cluster Networking
- Viz Cluster options are available
- IPMI management options are available